- Clay County 75 acres+/- pastureLegal Description:South 1/2 of the Southwest 1/4 of 31-8-2 Clay County, Kansas Abundant deer and turkey! Good water and good fences!Click Here for Aerial
- 180 Acres +/-
180 Ac +/- All newer fences, pond, new well, Exp. CRP and native grass, all has excellent potential for tillable land
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 14-10-2 Clay County
DIRECTIONS: 5th and Kiowa Rd
- 145 acres +/- of nearly all Class I Soils
Legal Description: The Northwest Quarter (NW1/4) of Section 26, Township 8 South, Range 5 West of the 6th P.M., Less home and 10 acres+/-
Sold for $610,000.00
Located just two miles south of Glasco in the heart of the Solomon River Valley. This is a very productive farm consisting of nearly all Class I soils.
- Home and 380 Acres +/- Cloud County Land
Home is on a full basement and outbuildings are well kept. Approximately 100 acres bottom land, 105 acres upland tillable, 35 acres in second year alfalfa, 50 acres pasture, 20 acres meadow, and 70 acres brome/creek.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Approx. 380Ac+/- in 30-7-4 Cloud County
DIRECTIONS: 4 miles NW of Glasco, KS
- 32 Acres +/- Cloud County Land
32 Ac +/-, 20 Ac tillable, 10 Ac meadow, 2 Ac timber, Excellent view, great access, immediate possession
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: Approx. 32 Ac +/- 9-8-3 Cloud County
DIRECTIONS: SE corner of Eagle and 81 Hwy
80 Ac+/- N of Enterprise Located on Nail Rd just S of 18 HWY. The W/2 of the SW/4 of Section 10, TWP12S, Rng 3E Excellent upland tillable. Old farm site with a couple buildings worth keeping! Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soil Map
160 acres +/- Just NW of Talmage Located on 18H HWY just 1.5 miles west of Talmage. This property has cropland and tillable and would also make an excellent building site!Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
- 80 Acres +/- NW of Hope 80 acres+/- CRP with live spring. Monster deer and you get a government payment for the CRPClick Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
- 160 Acres+/- just SW of Hope Upland Quarter of tillable that runs into creek bottom tillable, small hay meadow on the north side of the RR tracts. Well managed farm worth looking into. Click Here for Soils Map Click Here for Aerial Map
- Awesome Stone House on 6 acres+/- 1670 2100 Ave limestone home that sits on 5.7 acres +/-. This home has several upgrades all done within the last 6 years.
- 320 acres +/- Pasture NE Dickinson County just 1 1/2 miles east of 15 HWY. Good grass, good fences, Good water and timber up the middle provides excellent deer and turkey habitat. The property sits at 3600 and Nail Rd in the SW corner of the intersection. The E 1/2 of 9-11-3 Click here for Aerial
- 80 acres+/- NW of Abilene, Kansas or 3 miles NW of Talmage, Kansas
Driving directions: From 18 HWY and the Talmage blacktop(Fair Road) go North 2 miles and then West on 3200 Ave 2 miles. The property sits 1/2 west of Deer Rd and 3200 Ave on the North side of the road.
- Currently enrolled in CRP
- Excellent upland tillable potential!
- Upland bird habitat!
- SOLD! E 1/2 of Section 4, Township 11 South, Range 3 East. From HWY 15 and 3600 Ave go 1 1/2 miles East on the North side of the Road. Located at 3600 Ave and Nail Road on the NW corner of the intersection.
- 179 acres+/- tillable Class II & III soils
- 7 acres +/- waterways
- 13 acres +/- CRP and hay meadows
- 90 acres+/- pasture
- 3 acres +/- old farmstead
This farm not only has good creek bottom tillable, but also has great hunting for deer, turkey and upland bird. Water in the ponds and good grass. One of the chosen few during this drought! With it’s location being 1 1/2 miles off of 15 HWY, access is convenient. The property has numerous sites with great views, perfect for your dream home! Immediate possession!
- 80 Ac+/- Southern Dickinson County CRP. The E/2 of the NW/4 of 22-16-2EThis 80 has no terraces and would be ideal for being put into production. The CRP contract was just renewed this year with no payment being received yet. The buy out is a negotiable $788.70.It lays 1 1/2 miles East of Hwy 15 on 400Ave on the South side of the road. This puts it 7 miles SE of Hope or 17 miles South of Abilene.Click here for AerialClick Here for Soils Map
- NE Dickinson County 160 Acres+/-
New Listing! The NE 1/4 of Section 3, Township 11 South, Range 3 East. The property sits at the intersection of 3700 Ave and Oat Rd in the SW corner. 3 miles East of HWY 15
- 80 acres +/- mostly Class II soils
- 59 acres +/- Pasture
- 5 acres +/- waterways
- 4 acres +/- brome meadow
- 2 acres +/- timber
- 160 Acres+/- CRP, pasture with home and buildings SW of Enterprise
The E 1/2 of the NW 1/4 and the W 1/2 of the NE 1/4 of Section 6, Township 14, Range 3 East 2 miles South and 1.5 miles West of Enterprise on 1900 Ave
108 ac+/- CRP
43 ac+/- pasture with tillable potential
7 ac+/- waterways
2 ac+/- Home in need of remodeling
- Northern Dickinson County 130 ac+/-
130 acres +/- NW of Abilene, Kansas or 3 miles NW of Talmage, Kansas.
- This property has approximately 115 acres of tillable with about 60 acres of creek bottom soils
- Immediate possession on part!
- Live creek with roughly 15 acres+/- of timber.
- Excellent deer and turkey!
- Blacktop frontage, 85 Ac +/-CRP (contract 10/01/06 thru 9/30/21 paying $53.61/Ac), brome meadow, and timber/wildlife habitat. Excellent wildlife habitat with pheasant, turkey, and deer *LEGAL DESCRIPTION: To be determined by survey DIRECTIONS: 10 miles South East of Abilene on Highway 43, or about 3 miles North of Navarre
- TAXES: $1,249.14 (on previous ag acres)
- Dickinson County 160 Ac+/-Legal Description: The W1/2 and the NE1/4 of the NW1/4…and the NW1/4 of the NE1/4 of Section 10, Township 13, Range 1 West, Lincoln township32 Ac +/- tillable, 128 Ac+/- pasture. Sandhill pasture and cropland in one package!! Excellent deer, turkey, and upland bird habitat!!Click here for Aerial view
- Dickinson County 230 Ac+/-Legal Description: The E1/2 of the SW1/4 and all of the SE1/4 of Section 10, Township 13 South, Range 1 West, Lincoln TownshipSandhill pasture with immediate possession!!! Excellent deer and turkey habitat!!Click here for Aerial view
- 33 Acres +/- Dickinson County Land
Quality upland tillable DK Co. Land
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 15-12-3 Dickinson Co.
DIRECTIONS: NE of Chapman, KS, SW of 2900 and Union Rd
- 155 Acres +/- NW of Talmage, KS
91 Acres of expired CRP, balance in pasture, timber and wildlife habitat, large pond
- WE JUST
LISTED…SOLD!>>>>72 Acres+/- on the Saline River at Beverly, Kansas. Excellent Class I and II soils, an oak grove grove and 3/4 mile of river frontage!!! Priced within the market!!Approximate breakdown:
42 Acre +/- Excellent Tillable
17 Acre+/- Saline River and Timber
8 Acre+/- home site w/oak grove (these are Class II soils)
5 Acre+/- creek and timber
- 120 acres +/- 5 miles SW of Tescott.The W 1/2 of the SW 1/4 and the SE 1/4 of the SW 1/4 Lincoln County, Kansas.This property sits at the intersection of Grain Rd and 300 Ave in Lincoln County. 1/2 mile West of the Lincoln/Ottawa county line. 71.6 acres +/- tillable with 46.5 acres +/- of hay meadow with crop production potential.Click Here for Aerial MapClick Here for Soils Map
- Country Home with Horse Facilities, 111 N. 215th Road, Ellsworth, KS Beautiful setting on the Elkhorn Creek. 25 miles West of Salina. Set up for horses and livestock. Own a piece of history. DIRECTIONS: Take I-70 West to the HWY 156 Exit then North 1 1/4 miles.
- 1750 N 160th Rd, Lincoln Kansas 4 Miles NW of Lincoln KS
- Lincoln County 165ac+/- PastureApproximately 165 acres of native grass located 4 miles NW of Lincoln Kansas.Part of section 9, township 11 south, range 8 westDirections: Take 18 HWY west from Lincoln to 170th rd then north 4.5 miles. Property is on the west side of the road and on the north side of Quartz rd.Good fences, Good water, Good grass! GOOD, GOOD, GOOD!Immediate Possession!Click here for aerial
- These properties SOLD!!!!
Total sales price of $900,000.00
Lincoln County Land Auction
These tracts are located at Grain Rd and 310th Rd in SE Lincoln County, 4 Miles SE of Beverly or 4 miles SW of Tescott.
Click below link to get Google map and driving directions.
The N 1/2 of Section 1, Township 13 South, Range 6 West, Lincoln County Kansas.
49.3 acres of CRP with the balance being in expired CRP that is currently in hay production. Immediate possession! Click on the Sale Bill for more information.
The E 1/2 of Section 36, Township 12 South, Range 6 West, Lincoln County Kansas.
44.2 acres of CRP, 124 acres of pasture with newer fence, 109 acres productive upland tillable with the balance in expired CRP and wildlife habitat!
For full details on Tracts click on sale bill at top of page.
- 400 Acres +/-
Excellent creek bottom tillable land, hay meadows, pasture, and well-kept country home
7 miles south of Lincoln on Highway 14
- Lincoln County Auction
281 Acres +/-
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Finch Theatre, Lincoln, KS at 7:00 PM
Click here to view the sale bill: Horizon-Auction-Sale-Suelter.pdf
- 80 Acres +/- Native Grass
native grass & hay meadow
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: E 1/2 of the NE 1/4 of 13-11-7
- 85 Acres +/- just East of McPherson on the blacktop.Located on Iron Horse just south of the new Love’s station on the blacktop! Excellent soils, excellent location, excellent site for your new home! Priced with 100% of the wheat crop included! Mineral rights go with it! The E/2 of the NW/4 of Section 1-20-3 Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
- 66 Acres +/- Just E of McPherson Take a short drive east out of McPherson on 56 HWY to 20th Ave and then go 2 miles South. Sits at Iron Horse and 20th Ave in the SW corner.Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
- SOLD!! 80 acre tract just 5 miles NW of McPherson. This place would make an excellent building site, being 1 mile off the blacktop Pawnee Rd, 3 miles from Old 81 HWY, and 5 miles from the interstate. W/2 of the SW/4 of 24-18-4 McPherson County. Directions ~ take Pawnee Rd west to 11th Ave then go north 1 mile to Pioneer Rd. The property sits in the NE corner.
- 240 Ac+/- Exceptional Tillable with home in McPherson County will be offered on May 15, 2014 SOLD!!! $1,190,000 SOLD!!!Tract 1 consisted of 135 +/- acres tillable SOLD for $670,000 or $4,962/acreTract 2 was a home w/bldgs and 34 acres+/- SOLD for $130,000Tract 3 consisted of 79 +/- acres tillable SOLD for $390,000 or $4,936/acreLocated 7 miles South of Canton or 7 miles Northeast of Moundridge, this property sits between 25th AVE and 26th AVE on Cimarron RD just a mile off the blacktop! The property will be offered in 3 individual tracts, NO COMBINATIONS! The tracts all lie in Section 32-TWP 20- RNG 1W and will be offered, with mineral rights included, as follows:Tract 1: 135 +/- acres of excellent tillable, all Class II soils currently planted to wheat. The landlord’s 1/3 share of the wheat goes to the BUYER!( south side of Cimarron RD)Tract 2: A very well maintained 3 bedroom, 1 bath home on a basement, numerous outbuildings and 35 +/- acres of pasture with a seasonal creek that holds water most of the year. (address is 2535 Cimarron RD)—Tract 3: 78 +/- acres of excellent tillable, all Class II soils currently planted to wheat. The landlord’s 1/3 share of the wheat goes to the BUYER!( 1/4 south of Cimarron RD on the west side of 26th AVE)Click Here for Sale Bill
- SOLD! S10, T18, R01, ACRES 79.3, N2SE4 LESS ROW.1/2 mile South of Rainbow on 28th Road. West side 1.5 miles NE of Maxwell game preserve!
- SOLD! 72 acres+/- 3mi SW of Lindsborg The E 1/2 of the Northwest 1/4 of Section 6 Township 18 South Range 3 West, less a home and 8 acres+/-New Gottland Township 1 1/2 miles west of Old 81 HWY on Shawnee, South side of the road
- SOLD!! at Auction for $314,000 or $2,025/acre 155 Acres+/- Creek bottom tillable, CRP, Pasture, Producing oil wells 4 miles South of Roxbury on the blacktop. Located in the SW corner of the intersection of Rainbow Rd and 27th AVE. Excellent wildlife habitat 1/2 mile from Maxwell Game Preserve! The pasture has a pond and would make a great building site.
- McPherson County 158+/-Legal Description: The NE 1/4 of Section 11, Township 18 South, Range 5 West of the 6th PM, South Sharps Creek TownshipLocated in the Southwest corner of the intersection of Rainbow Road and 5th Avenue just 3 miles South of Marquette
- 80 Acres +/-
All timber, live creek, food plots, CRP, great wildlife habitat
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: E 1/2 of SE 1/4 of 4-21-3
- 150 acres +/- pasture @ Bennington LakeThe NE4 of Section 7~Twp 11 S~Rng 2W Sits at Kiowa and 190th Rd just west of the lake. Click Here for Aerial Map New Fence Just off the blacktop 2 ponds
140 Ac+/-Nice, Level farmland just 3 miles NW of Bennington.Priced at $3,750 per tillable acre, with 100% of the wheat crop to Buyer. Click Here for Section Aerial Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
104 Ac+/-Nice, Level farmland just 3 miles NW of Bennington.Priced at $3,750 per tillable acre, with 100% of the wheat crop to Buyer. Click Here for Section Aerial Click Here for Soils Map Click Here for Aerial Map
- 70 Acres +/- Just East of BenningtonClick Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
- 40 acres +/- at Ada SOLD! Ada Aerial Ada Soils
- 160 Acre+/- Pasture S of Longford 160 acre+/- pasture with an 8 acre stocked pond and cabin for the weekend get away!
Excellent pasture with 2 ponds. Can’t beat this!….Great forage for the livestock and awesome get away for the family! The 8 acre pond and cabin is fenced off to keep the livestock out, yet the livestock can get to the tail of the pond for water.Best way to get here….Take 18 Hwy to the Longford blacktop, go north 3 miles to 3300 Ave. then go west 2 miles. The pasture is on the south side of the road.
- 320 Acres +/- Pasture on Wells Blacktop (210th Rd) and Prairie Road click here for aerial
320 Ac +/- Pasture On 18 HWY Just W of Bennington Click Here for Aerial
- Part of NE 1/4 NE 1/4 Section 32, TWP11, Rng 3W 16 Ac+/- in current open cropland with the potential to reclaim the entire parcel. Click Here for Soils Map Click Here for Aerial
66 Acres +/- E of Bennington 6 milesLocated at Niles Road and K-18 HWY this property has good fences and 2 ponds. Part was cultivated at one time but now stands as a brome meadow and pasture that was replanted back to brome. Excellent forage for cattle or fertilize and have an excellent hay crop! The soils are typical for an upland farm and there are terraces if you wanted to try crop production.Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soils Map
358 Acres +/- just South of Minneapolis Seriously, take a drive and go look! Get off of 81HWY at the Bennington exit, go West 1/2 mile to 150th Rd, go North 2 miles to the corner of 140th and Frontier Rd. The place will sit in the NW corner and runs west to the center of Battle Creek and North to Golden Rd. OR come south out of Minneapolis on the Lindsey Rd to to where it turns East (Granite Rd), turn West and the road automatically turns south into 140th Rd. This property is absolutely a unique, one of a kind deal. 100 yards off the Solomon River. You would own to the middle of the creek to include the timber east of the creek! There are a set of improvements on the property to include a slightly habitable home. Again the possibilities are endless!Click Here for Current Aerial Click Here for Current Soils Click Here for Purposed Clean Up Soils Click Here for Purposed Clean Up Aerial Click Here for Tract on East side of the Road
- 603 N Nelson,Bennington, KSTwo bedroom, large bathroom,hardwood floors, attached garage, maintenance free siding.Detached 30 X 24 over sized two car garaged that is fully insulated with heat!City water and sewer, Private well for garden Taxes: $1,950.50
- 320 acre+/- Excellent Ottawa Co. Pasture…immediate possession The West 1/2 of Section 11-10S-3W Ottawa County
This is one of the best pastures in Ottawa County! Spring fed pond that is running over with WATER, New 5 steel and a wood fences on all four sides, BIG catch pen with sorting pens, load out, and wing, not a tree on the place. THE WORK IS DONE! Care is available!
- 106 acres +/- Pasture…Deer & Turkey habitat…immediate possession! Part of the NE 1/4 and part of the SE 1/4 of Section 2-10S-3W Ottawa County
- 300 Ac+/- Ottawa Co PastureLocated 4 miles East of Wells and a mile North of Limestone Rd.Excellent grass even through the drought we’ve had! Some new fence and some well maintained fence.Over a mile of Coal Creek runs through this pasture for it’s water.Good clean water, good grass and good fences.Click here for Aerial
- 60 Ac+/- Potential tillable NE of Minneapolis, KSW 60 acres+/- of the SE 1/4 of Section 33-9-3 Located 1/2 mile East of 81 HWY, on the North side of Rifle Rd.This farm has a good location. Consisting of 60 Ac +/- Exp CRP with Class II & III soils. This farm has been kept clean and hayed. Immediate possession!Click Here for Aerial MapClick here for map of Soils
- 120 Ac+/- creek bottom Tillable SE of Bennington
The SE 3/4 of the SE 1/4 of 13-12-2
- 80 Ac+/- Tillable East of Bennington
1/2 mile south of 18 Hwy on 230th Rd. 5 miles East of Bennington!
E 1/2 of the SE 1/4 of 11-12-2
- Offered in two tracts or combined!
- The western 1/4 offered Class II and III soils with an expired irrigation permit.
- The eastern 1/4 offered mostly Class III soils with potential of more tillable acres after tree removal and some dirt work!
These tracts were publicized in the local newspapers only. We apologize for any inconvenience!
- E 10 ac of NE ¼ of SE¼ sect 9 twp 9s r5w 6pm And N ½ of the SW1/4 & the NW ¼ of Sect 10 twp 9s r5w
Taken off this property in 2011!!!
Ottawa County 250 Acres+/-Good pond, fair grass, well, fences manageable
Abundant whitetail deer and turkey!
By the aerial you can tell that this property has excellent Cedar tree cover and seclusion from road traffic!
- McCall Auction_Ottawa County
7 P.M. Tuesday December 6, 2011
Tract 1: $320,000.00
Tract 2: $210,000.00
Tract 3: $420,000.00
Tract 1:The NE 1/4 of Section 10 Township 12 South, Range 4 West of the 6th P.M.
Tract 2:The N90 Ac +/-of the SW 1/4 of Section 10, Township 12 South, Range 4 West of the 6th P.M.
Tract 3:The NE 1/4 of Section 19, Township 12 South, Range 3 West of the 6th P.M.
- 155 Acres +/- Highly Productive Cropland
3 Miles SE of Bennington, KS
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: SE 1/4 15-12S-2W
DIRECTIONS: Located in NW corner of Coronado and 220th Road
- 204 Acres +/- All Grass
3 miles East and 3 miles North of Bennington. Excellent set of pens, well, and creek
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: NW 1/4 and the W 1/4 of the NE 1/4 all of section 27, T11S, R2W Ottawa Co.
DIRECTIONS: 3 Miles East and 3 Miles North of Bennington, intersection of 210th and Homestead Rd
- 560 Acres +/-,380 Ac +/- cropland, 180 Ac +/- pasture with creek and wildlife habitat.
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: All of 32-11-1, less the W/2 of the NW/4
DIRECTIONS: Located 8 miles East of Bennington on K-18 Hwy, then 1 mile
North on 250th Rd. Located at Frontier Rd an 250th Rd.
- 193 Acres +/-, 158 Ac. +/- Tillable, 35 Ac. +/- timber, wildlife habitat, live creek
250th & 18 HWY
- 155 Acres +/-
125 Acres +/- upland terraced, established alfalfa field, 28.9 Acres +/- pasture
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: E 1/2 of the SW 1/4 and W 1/2 of the SE 1/4, all of 1-11-5
- 80 Acres +/-All tillable ground
- Two building lots on S. Lincoln St. Bennington, KS.City Water and Sewer $5,000.00
- 104 acres +/- tillable with 5 acres +/- on the Mulberry Creek Located on Hohneck Rd, south of Stimmel Rd, south of the railroad, west side of the road ~ OR~ The N/2 of the SE/4 and all lying E of the Mulberry Creek in the N/2 of the SW/4 in Section 3, Twp 14 S, Rng 4 W. Click Here for Aerial Map Click Here for Soil Map
- 80 AC +/- NW OF SALINALocated just a half mile W of Happy Corner School. This property has about 60 ac tillable & 16 ac meadow w/wonderful view of Salina. Can be sold as an 80 ac tract or choice of three 26 ac +/- tracts.Click here for airial mapClick here for proposed building lotsClick here for soil map
- 80 AC +/- NW OF SALINA Located just a half mile W of Happy Corner School. This property has about 60 ac tillable & 16 ac meadow w/wonderful view of Salina. Can be sold as an 52 ac tract or choice of two 26 ac +/- tracts.Click here for airial map Click here for proposed building lots Click here for soil map
- 110 Ac+/- Creek Bottom Tillable 2 Miles South of SalinaSOLD at Auction for $577,500 or $5,660/tillable acre. Excellent crowd with many bidders!Located just 2 miles south of Salina, this farm boasts Class I & II soils and 1/2 mile of Dry Creek. Just 1/2 mile West of the old Dauer Implement location, this property sits at Farrelly and Centennial Rd.Click Here for Google Map Link Click Here for Printable Sale BillClick Here for Soils Map Click Here for Large AerialClick Here for Aerial Click Here for Floodplain Map
- 6073 E Campbell Rd is located 1/4 mile West of the Niles Rd blacktop overlooking the Saline River Valley. Conveniently located 1/2 mile from I-70 and 3/4 mile from Old 40 HWY, commutes are painless. There is approximately 16 acres of pasture on the West end of the property that is densely populated with hedge and cedar trees, making for excellent deer and turkey habitat. On the North side of the property there is an 8 acre hay meadow that adjoins 22 acres of tillable land, making this a hobby farmers dream and a sportsman’s paradise.
- 80 acres+/- on Solomon River just southwest of Solomon Kansas. Almost all timber! roughly 20 acres for food plots.
This property has it all :
- over a mile of Solomon River
- trophy whitetail
- endless recreational possibilities!
- 80 Acres +/- Expired CRP
The Auction on Oct 2 for The E 1/2 of the NW 1/4 of Section 30-13-5 sold for $130,000 or $1,625/acre. Thank you for all that attended!
- This property sold at auction for $305,000.00 or $4,485/ac!
Legal Description: The North 1/2 of the Southeast 1/4 of Section 33, Township 13 South, Range 3 West of the 6th P.M., Elm Creek Township, Saline County, Kansas
- Saline County 166 acres
166 Acres +/- Saline County Pasture
Good grass, excellent fences, rock bluffs, potential 20 acre pond, rural water tap
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 5-13-2 Saline Co.
DIRECTIONS: SW corner of Holmes and Ottawa Rd.
- Saline County 148 acres
3 miles NW of Lindsborg
Productive soils, good grass, abundant wildlife ½ mile West of Hohneck on Rose Hill Rd
Farm Property: 64 ac.+/- Pasture, 7 ac.+/- Brome Meadow, 67 ac.+/- Tillable, 10 ac.+/- Alfalfa
- 124 Acres +/- Saline County Land
10 Ac. in pasture, 10 Ac. in brome, 11 Ac. in Exp. CRP, 7 waterways, 86 Ac. tillable, potentially 107 +/- tillable, good roads, building sites with beautiful foothill views
LEGAL DESCRIPTION: 26-16-4 Saline Co.
DIRECTIONS: Muir and Thorsenburg Rd.
- Saline County Auction
Saline County, 158 Acres +/-
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
Click here to view the sale bill: Weberg Auction Sale Bill.pdf
- 300 Ac+/- Smith County Pasture & expired CRP Owner Finance and immediate possession! This property sits 6 miles south of 36 HWY on 181 HWY. Turn east on 220 RD (the Oak Creek church/school house) Go 1 mile east and the property lies on the North side of 220 Rd between CC and DD Rd’s. This pasture has a good stand of buffalo grass and native blue stem. There is approximately 100 acres of expired CRP that has been grazed for a few seasons now. The ponds are big but show the affects of the recent drought. There is an excellent and plentiful well on the east side with a submersible pump. The west side has an old hand dug well that would be a very promising site for another stock well to better accommodate the livestock. The CRP soils are mostly Class II & III lying nearly level on the hilltop. Click Here for Aerial
- 2,464 Acres +/- Buffalo Ranch New Price $2,700,000