A property with this view and this setting doesn’t come on the market very often so don’t wait, schedule your showing today!
Great place for relaxing with this country setting. Light up the fire pit, throw some steaks on the grill, and watch the sunset. All after a day of riding your horses or tending to the garden!
Check out these amenities:
- 3 bedroom
- 2 bath
- 2 fireplaces
- large kitchen
- large den
- enclosed porch
- large deck with a view of the pond
- brick and hardy board siding-minimum maintenance
- beautiful landscaping
- large garden
- mature, established shade trees
- 6 miles from McPherson, 1.5 miles off the blacktop
- 54 x 108 pole barn
- Detached 2 car garage
- 20×30 insulated building with furnace and AC…. great man cave or doggie daycare
- 4 stall horse barn with pipe pens and water
- lean-to sheds with pipe pens and water
The entire property is fenced for livestock with multiple paddocks for different stock or rotational grazing.
Call Ray today for your private showing!